Payne's Automotive is equipped with highly trained ASE certified technicians who are experts in diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of both domestic and foreign vehicles. We utilize state of the art equipment and quality parts in our 24-bay facility and are unmatched in customer service. Our techs do it right the first time, road testing each vehicle after each repair.
Automotive repair services we provide include:
- Air Conditioning and Climate Control
- Brakes - Disc, Drum and Anti Lock Systems
- Cooling and Heating Systems - Radiators, Hoses and Belts
- CV Joints, Axles, Universal Joints and Differential Service
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Emission Diagnosis and Repair (Approved Air Check Texas Repair Facility)
- Engine Repair and Replacement
- Exhaust Systems and Catalytic Converters
- Glass Replacement
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission and Clutch
You know your vehicle better than anyone, so don't ignore its warning signals:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights or gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage or fluid levels.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering or vibration.
Note when the problem occurs:
- Constant or periodic.
- When the engine is cold or has warmed up.
- At all speeds, under acceleration, during braking or when shifting.
Payne's Automotive, a BBB Award Winner for TWELVE years in a row, stands ready to assist you promptly with expert repairs to get you back on the road safely! To learn more about the components of your vehicle and to better understand why repairs are necessary and what is involved in the process, visit www.carcare.org.
If you qualify, Air Check Texas is a state program that can help you with money towards repair or replacement of your vehicle if your vehicle fails its Texas Emissions Test. Payne's Automotive can offer you information about this program and, if you qualify, complete the necessary repairs required in order for you to pass your emissions test. For more details, visit www.driveacleanmachine.org.