Payne's Automotive recognizes that today's cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles are high-tech marvels with digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers and more. They run better, longer and more efficiently than models of years past. That is good news! However, the maintenance that your vehicle requires is much more complex. It is more important than ever that regularly scheduled maintenance be an essential part of owning your vehicle!
Regular maintenance by an ASE certified technician will:
- Lengthen the life of your vehicle.
- Preserve the manufacturer's recommended warranty.
- Increase the resale value of your vehicle.
- Help you avoid costly future repairs.
- Save you money on gasoline.
Automotive maintenance services we provide include:
- Air Conditioning System
- Air Filters - Engine and Cabin
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Brake Service and Adjusting
- Charging and Starting System
- Cooling System Service
- Differential Fluid Service
- Distributor Cap and Rotor
- Drive Belts
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Injection Flush and Service
- Lights and Bulbs
- Oil Change
- PCV Valve
- Power Steering Service
- Radiator and Hoses
- Shocks and Struts
- Spark Plugs
- State Inspection
- Tire Rotation and Balance
- Transmission Service
- Wiper Blades
Your vehicle is one of your largest investments! Payne's Automotive understands this and can help you protect your asset and keep you safe with proper maintenance. We keep a history on your vehicle and based on your typical driving patterns, will send you a reminder when maintenance services are due. We can perform the maintenance required to keep your factory warranty in effect and offer you better service and higher quality than any dealership. Bring your vehicle to us and we will provide free of charge a 25 point lift inspection with every oil change to help you keep your vehicle running in tip-top shape!
To learn more about the components of your vehicle and to better understand why maintenance is so important, visit www.carcare.org