Engine Repair and Replacement
When it comes to your vehicle’s overall health, you know how important it can be to keep your engine in it’s best possible shape. Keeping your engine running and addressing any problems early on can assure you and your passenger’s safety, help you to maintain your vehicle’s vitality, and also keep your vehicle at its peak performance.
What are some of the ways to keep your engine running smoothly?
- Regular Oil Changes
- Checking the spark plugs and wires
- Standard Tune Ups
- Air/Fuel Filter changes when needed
- Checking the PC Valve for optimal performance
- A Fuel System Cleaning Service
Many times we inherit vehicles second hand or we are the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th owner. In these cases, we can’t always guarantee that these vehicles were well taken care of in regards to regular engine maintenance. In these cases, you may be looking at a possible engine replacement if you:
- have an increased amount of exhaust smoke-this could mean serious internal damage
- Insufficient power
- Smoke from under the hood-This could mean gaskets have been blown or a more serious & immediate issue
Also, anytime you have a check engine light on you should have it addressed immediately. A check engine light can be caused by many different components of the various systems of a vehicle. A check engine light should always be evaluated by a professional immediately.
Our ASE Certified technicians our trained to spot, diagnose and repair even the toughest of situations with your engine. If your engine needs maintenance, repair or even replacement, don’t hesitate to call us right away so we can keep your vehicle in top shape!